These are five economical Rockwell hardness testing machines to suit practically every application you need.
The Rockwell HR-100/200/300/400 offers you the following benefits:
- The newly designed frame provides maximum clearance for positioning the work piece, all you need is a flat table for mounting these testing machines.
- They are very simple to operate: the analogue types HR-110/HR-210 use an automatic presetting dial gauge.
- HR-110MR does not require a power source, and is considered to be environmentally friendly.
- Digital models HR-430MR/MS use automatic steering wheel braking and load sequencing for easy handling.
- Digital models HR-320MS and HR-430MR/MS can use our Digimatic Mini-processor (DP-1VR) for printing results, and you can use an input tool (USB-ITN-E) to connect to a PC for data transfer, analysis and storage.
- You can perform Brinell hardness tests by using the following optional accessories:
a Brinell indenter, a weight set and a measurement microscope.
|Applicable standards||JIS B 7726, ISO 6508-2|
|Supported hardnesses||Rockwell hardness/Rockwell Superficial hardness
|Preliminary test force N (kgf)||98.07 (10), 29.42(3)|
|Test force: Rockwell (N/kgf)
||588.4 (60), 980.7 (100), 1471 (150),147.1 (15), 294.2 (30), 441.3 (45).
|External dimensions (W×D×H)
(excluding protrusions and stage)
|Main unit mass||49 kg|
|Power supply||AC100 to 240 V 1.2 A (DC adapter DC12 V 3.5 A)
Không có đánh giá nào cho sản phẩm này.